Castle Mojmirovce is situated in the middle of Slovakia, 14 km from Nitra. It is a beautiful baroque-classical mansion built in the 18th century by Count Hunyady.
The castle is surrounded by an English park and is full of amazing art. If you visit the castle, expect spectacular gastronomy, silence and peace, but also a lot of adventure.
What you can find here?
- The Tolerance corridor
- The Salon of icons
- the heritage of the Count Grassalkovich (native of Mojmírovce)
- once the most famous horse-breeding farm in the Kingdom of Hungary (now a uniquely redesigned congress hall)
- a 300-year-old wine cellar
- a historic indoor shooting range
- 25 m long indoor swimming pool
- a gym
- tennis courts
- wellness a massages
- event possibilities for up to 300 guests
More info at: www.kastielmojmirovce.sk/en